Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 11 December 2010

Thank you Gill

After stating the other day, how I would love more nestabilities but simply can not afford any. I received a very generous message from gill, to say that she would send me some shapes in the post. It was very generous. So when she asked me what card I wanted, I did not want to be greedy and say all the colours of the moon and everything. So i said I would like it white plain card. I was expecting 10 maybe. Then I received this in the post! In glitter card as well! Wow! so many and impossible to photograph them all! Very generous. We live in a world of crafting folk who are so kind and generous.

Thank you Gill, and do not forget to visit her lovely blog by clicking here.

Please email me your address Gill, so I can replace your stock especially your Glitter card!
Now off to craft with these...

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow how generous thats friends for you.xxx

Jessie said...

Wow! Have fun with your new goodies!

Unknown said...

That is really kind of Gill x there is so much kindness in the crafting world! I am proud to be a part of it x enjoy x Leigh x