Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 25 December 2010

10% OFF EVERYTHING SALE AT THE GLITTERPOT

Just a quick flash, to let you know that the glitterpot are offering 10% of absolutely everything. So if you have been eyeing up anything, recently - now is the time to buy. I have never seen any discounts offered previously. Go and grab it quick. Click here to go and grab yourself a bargain.

They have the new Forever Friends Stamps in. They are so cute and adorable!

The new Penny Black Amour collection. The new Hero Art stamps.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Oh, I wish I could order! Unfortunaly I´m still waiting for my last order. I quess it´s anywere on a airport waiting for a flight to Austria ore for less snow! :-)