Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 24 December 2010

Milton With Stocking

Here is my continued spotlight on the stamp Milton with Stocking. This time the black card is Black Magic Coordinations Cardstock. You can reveal the colour undearneath by sanding. I love using buttons on a project and this card as reminded me that buttons are a great topper to any card. So out comes my forgotten stash of buttons.
Products used:
Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Stocking
Wild Rose Studio - Polka Dot Paper
Papermania Buttons
Promarkers
Ribbon from stash
Black Magic Coordinations Cardstock

4 comments:

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - love the image. Have a lovely Christmas and a fab 2011. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet wow what a beautiful card! i love Milton,merry xmas hun!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card! Have a lovely Christmas!

Debbie x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet,Merry Christmas to you and your family ,have a fabulous day
Hugs Dianne xx :)