Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Penny Black Amour 2011 Collection

Have you seen the gorgeous collection of the new Penny Black stamps, they have called the range Amour. Needless to say they have jumped in my basket, whilst OH is not here. I will have to stop simply looking at all their website - it is the only way I will be able to stop spending!

I tend to buy my Penny Black stamps from the Glitterpot online, and you can view the collection at the Glitterpot and buy, by clicking here.

The stamps and projects can be viewed at the official Penny Black site, by clicking here. And there are oodles of inspiration for their products at their official blog here. Here is a card from their official site:

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very cute stamps :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

What a wonderful card Sarpreet and a beautiful image.xxx

Jessie said...

Awwww! It's perfect!

Rosietoes said...

Sweet card Sarpreet.

Edna x

scrappyjacky said...

These stamps look so cute.

Vicky said...

Hiya Sarpreet!
Yep I saw these beauties too but I must resist lol!
hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Sarpreet,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Elaine Stark said...

Really cute. Elaine

tilly said...

very cute stamps, maybe Santa may bring other penny blacks lol
Tilly x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet,

This image looks brilliant, and your card as always looks lovely. I have spent too much already will wait until after new year to look at them then I wont be tempted.
Hugs Margaret

Julie said...

This is cute Sarpreet, a great card