Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Strictly Come Dancing 2010 Final

It has come the time for the Final of Strictly Come Dancing 2010 and then the dreaded weekend after - when there is no good tv to watch! lol.

It has been a brilliant line up - those who I thought would do well from the preview show did not do so well and others have triumped. This year is an open show, and I really have no favourites. I will base my decision on the performances of the night and not any favourites.

I also look forward to seeing all the contestants good and bad returning for a quick dance. Ann Widdecombe - i hope she does the titanic number. However it is usually the dance that they exited on. I was disappointed with Michelle Williams - being from Destiny's Child and doing so much dancing on stage - i thought she would have been amazing. However, it shows that even if you are from a pop group you are not automatically talented and able to do these dances. Maybe she was not given the right partner - who knows, she did well with Ian Waite the week Brendon was off.
 
Who do you think will win? Matt? Kara? Pamela?


So the winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2010 is....

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

I am going to enjoy tonight, and if Anne does dance I hope they do the titanic number that was the best dance she did, I not going to say who I think will win as it will be one of the others, You are dead right after tonight it will be repeat t.v.
Margaret

Lesley said...

I love it and we are watching tonight to0 best wishes Lesley x