Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 13 December 2010

Milton with Stocking

I have uploaded a new blogging background from Elegant Custom Blogs. I found it by googling blogging backgrounds, and viewing the larger images.

Rebecca lost :( but is still a winner in my eyes. Often or not, runner ups have a better career and I am sure she will do well out of the show. Congratulations Matt on winning.

Scott and Gavin left the show. I was expecting Gavin to go, but Scott was a potential winner. I am really looking forward to the final next week.

I have made so many christmas cards, and I do not have enough days to post them all before the 25th December, so you will find me still posting these new cards in January!

Whilst having today off from work, I am going to take this chance to update my blog, schedule some posts and catch up on everything

Still focusing on this stamp Milton With stocking from Wild Rose Studio. GORGEOUS and so cute. Here is another card I made with this stamp. If you live near Hinckly or Wigston, you can get your stamp from Kims Craft or you can buy yours from the Glitterpot online. The best online shop I think with the best variety of crafting goods and always stocking new lines. 

I feel this card is missing something - gems, ribbon. I do not know, but maybe because I use a lot of them on my card it feels like it is missing something.
Products used:
Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Stocking Stamp
Wild Rose Studio - Christmas Papers
Promarkers

13 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, and the image is so cute hes gorgeous too.
Margaret

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, the image is adorable and I love the spots and stripes :o) Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet well i think it's perfect and gorgeous!!

Jessie said...

Awww, this is sooo cute :)

Michelle said...

Hi Sarpreet

I think your card is gorgeous, it doesn't need a thing.

The image is so cute!

Michelle :-)

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sarpreet.xxx

gillyflower said...

sweet card love it
glad you bits and bobs came
i don't need anything in return it can be my good deed for the day lol
hope you can make use of some of them
catch you again soon
take care
gill x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

A cute card

Rosietoes said...

He's a lovely image Sarpreet. Loving your new blog clothes. Very festive and cheery.

Edna x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I adore the stripes and spots. It doesn't need anything else at all :o)
Jackie xx

Ruth said...

Hi Sarpreet, the card is just gorgeous...so pretty! You asked about the paper I used on one of my cards, Well, it was a 12x12 page bought in Craftworld in Belfast but has no name on it, , Ruth x