Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 26 December 2010

Hero Arts

A new collection of the latest Hero stamps have arrived at The Glitterpot.  They are gorgeous, click on the name the glitterpot and it will take you direct to the site. Click here to be taken to the new range of the Hero Art stamps.

In particular I am eager to get these as a treat for myself for Christmas or with my Christmas spending money, i love the background text stamp and the girl stamp. Both so versatile and right up my alley. I am very tempted.

1 comment:

Ger said...

I love Hero Arts too! I've already ordered two of their new background stamps - Large Fabric and Flower Bird Garden. Ger x.