Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 17 December 2010

Penny Black Autohog

Hello everyone. For a long time, on my blog you have seen a lot of Christmas cards and the genuine feeling I am getting from a lot of people they are getting pretty tired of the view. So i thought I would show a card I made recently using this new Penny Black stamp I purchased from The Glitterpot, called Autohog. It is a fab gorgeous stamp to make some mens card.

I have to confess, this card was sort of a happy accident. I was attempting to make a male contemporary Christmas card, however the image I had in mind did not look right so I swapped it to this Penny Black image. I hope you like.
Products used:
Penny Black - Auto Hog Stamp
Wild Rose Studio - For Men Paper
Red cardstock
Papermania Red Ribbon
Memento Ink Pad

13 comments:

Whisper said...

Oh superb, i've been eyeing up this stamp for a while !!!, Luv Sam x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet,

What a fab image, and great image for a male card, the card is lovely and prefect for a male card.
Margaret

Janice said...

Brilliant card. Love your layout with all the bits jumping out of the car! Jx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet, gorgeous card! love the image and layout's fab!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Allison said...

sooo cute
Have a lovely weekend
AllisonX

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

cute wee hedgie and lovely card ........K x

coops said...

fabulous male card sarpreet.i love the image and how everything is flying out the back of his car.love it :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Love this - what a great image and fab papers :o) Lisa x

Sally said...

Great male card. Perfect papers! Was just having a quick browse through your blog to check out some of the things I have missed while I haven't had time to blog hop. You have some truly amazing creations.

gillyflower said...

snap i was so pleased to put a card on my blog that wasn't a dreaded xmas card i am pretty sick of them now so have put all my xmas papers dies etc away now until next year

love your card what a cute image love how you have put it all together great design
gill x

Mina said...

oooohhhhhh hes fabulous Sarpreet and I love the colours you used...thank you so much for taking the time to vote for me at Sugar Nellie, it means a lot to me
Mina xxx