Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Poinsetta

hi there, before I went on a break I was focusing on this gorgeous stamp from Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Poinsetta, click here to see the other cards using this gorgeous stamp. Here is another card using this gorgeous stamp, however I have used the Masculine Papers from Wild Rose Studio.

Products Used:
Wild Rose Studio - For Him Paper
Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Poinsetta Stamp

16 comments:

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Sarpreet, love the image and paper. It's good to see you posting again :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just adorable Sarpreet! It's great to see you sharing cards with us again - we missed you! x

Lizzy said...

Hi Sarpreet! glad to see you back :D

Luv this card hun it's gorgeous...fab colours & the dp's are lush.

xx Lizzy xx :)

melsanford said...

Awww! He's beautiful! Fab card. Nice to have you back, Sarpreet! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sarpreet and a fabulous image.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Allison said...

gorgeous card- nice to have you back and hope you had a fabulous wedding
AllisonX

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet

Wow wow what a fab image on a beautiful card I love him,

Margaret

scrappyjacky said...

Such a pretty card.

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.love the milton bear with his poinsetta.great colours and i love the backing papers :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Sarpreet
Lovely to have you back! This is sooo pretty, adore this bear and love the papers too.
Kelly.x

Carole of Brum said...

What a beauty of a card, that stamp is really gorgeous. CoB

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet character.x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet - love the image and he looks lovely with those papers. I thought I'd already become a follower but obviously not... I'll go and do it now - welcome back :o) Lisa x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet gorgeous card hun!!!