Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 4 November 2010

I am back

hi all, sorry for the long absence it could not be helped. I am back in the UK. This is a short post in fear of loosing more followers!!!!

After the last post things have been a bit hectic around here. The wedding prepartions, the wedding, all the things that needed to be done after the wedding. However I am now back in blogland. I should be able to catch up on all your lovely blogs by this weekend and oh yes I have been crafting lots whenever I can!  

Today is a bit of a short post, but I hope to provide you more of a update about my wedding. A lot of people have asked for pictures, but it took me a long while to post pictures of myself here...

Business will resume shortly with cards I have been making since I have been back.

18 comments:

Doreen said...

Welcome home. good to see you.xxx

Alizabethy said...

Nice to see you back - can't wait for any photos!

Mandy said...

Hello Sarpreet, welcome back hunny, hope you have had a fabulous time
hugs Mandy xx

friday feeling said...

Congratulations Sarpreet - good to see you back & look forward to hearing all about it soon!

Lizzy said...

Welcome back Sarpreet! glad to see you in blogland again hun :D bet your wedding day was beautiful, can't wait to see some pics...if possible.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Ger said...

Congratulations! Good to have you back.

Ger x

Jackie said...

Welcome back Sarpreet, it's good to see you :o)
Jackie xx

Mau xx said...

Congratulations Sarpreet, Hope we get to see our beautiful Lady on her wedding day.
Good to have you home
Hugs Mau xx

Michelle said...

Welcome back Sarpreet.
Nice to have you back here with us.
Look forward to seeing some wedding photos.

Michelle :-)

Unknown said...

Enjoy the time x we'll be here when you are less busy x Leigh x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
Welcome back,cannot wait to see your pics
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet, So nice to see you back and congratulations on your wedding, I am looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your wedding. Lovely to see you back.
Margaret

Lesley said...

welcome back and congratulations on your marriage - may it will be a long and happy one - best wishes Lesley x

coops said...

hiya sarpreet.its great to see you back hun.i hope your wedding day went well and i look forward to seeing your cards again :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad to see your post. Pleased you are back safe and well - missed you. Hope to see you at Kims soon. Crafty Mags.

Margaret Richardson

melsanford said...

Welcome back! We've missed you! Hope you had a fab time. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Christine said...

Hi Sarpreet lovely to see you back ..hope all went well with your wedding mr blogger has been giving me lots of trouble & I lost some peeps but hey I found you again..take care speak soon.

smiles Christine xx

Tkat said...

CONGRATS!!! :) glad to see u back in blogland. :) can't wait to see some of those photos -- and the crafts too! :)