Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Creative Expression Demonstration

This Saturday I am demonstration Creative Expressions / Wild Rose Studio at Kims Craft, Hinckley Branch from 10am to 1pm. Do come by and say hello, this unfortunately may be my last demonstration their for a while. I have not yet decided, but I would love to say hello to all the lovely ladies at Hinckley.

For those who may live by the address is:
Kims Craft
4 Coventry Road,
Hinckley,
LE10 0JT.
I have selected the following stamps to demonstrate:

Christmas Sleigh Ride

I believe in Santa Claus

North Pole Friends

5 comments:

tilly said...

These are lovely stamps, I hope your demo goes well, bet you have been busy preparing lol
Tilly x

Jessie said...

Good luck with your demo!

Vicky said...

Hi Sarpreet and welcome back :o)
Nice to hear from you and I'm glad your wedding went well.
Good luck with your demo weekend, and the stamps look gorgeous!
hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

hiya sarpreet.
great choice of stamps you`ve selected.i hope all goes well at the demo :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi Sarpreet, welcome back, it's nice to hear from you. Good luck with the demo on Saturday.x