Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 26 November 2010

How much would you charge for?

I need your help and kind advise, please.

I have recently made a few candles to sell at a craft fayre and try them out in my area. I have took this picture from a friends site. I was wondering how much would you charge for a large candle and a small candle. A candle packaged up and decorated all the way around?

And in particular if you do sell them, how much do you charge and how much have you seen others charge for it?

I was thinking of £4 for the large one and £2 for the small one. My smaller candle is slightly smaller and slightly fatter than the one shown? Its also includes these style and stamped images on both sides.

I would be very interested in hearing your views.

I will delete this post by Monday / Tuesday of next week.

6 comments:

Boo said...

Hi Sarpreet, the candles are beautiful..
I would charge the same as what you said. £4 for the large one & £2 for the smaller one. I would definitely pay the prices for them..
Hope this helps..

Rach

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet they are beautiful!! i have some here what iv'e done, i think the smaller one should be more than £2 though.ps (yours are nicer)

tilly said...

Don't think you are far out on your prices, depends what price you bought your candles for and the wrapping......as they always say, they are only worth what people will pay---- and a lot of that depends on the area's we live in ! sorry, not much help lol
Tilly x

Jackie said...

Beautiful candles Sarpreet, sorry I can't help with pricing, but that sounds like a fair price to me. You need to know your area for what peeps will pay :o)
Jackie xx

melsanford said...

These are beautiful! I'd pay those prices. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.x