Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Glitterpot Demonstration Weekend Spectacular

 
I went to the Glitterpot this Sunday gone for their demonstration spectacular and finally met Clare Curd! I really enjoyed her demonstration and her card samples were stunning as always. She is a really nice friendly person and I enjoyed talking to her about my wedding and card making. Thank you for your advise, I will certainly take it on and will let you know how I get on.

She made some really stunning cards, however I wish docrafts would publish more of her stunning cards in project of the weeks or in Creativity section of the site. Instead of taking them and not doing as much.

I really enjoyed the demonstration and had fun. Yes I did buy some new goodies but as Clare said I was reserved with my purchases from my normal buying self.  Which was true, but now I have to becareful of my pennies! I bought some individual copic markers to try out a technique will let you know if this works.

I have been busy making cards but as they are all for the demonstration this weekend and next, I have nothing new to show you at present. I will however post some sneak peaks later in the week once I have had a chance to take some pictures of the card samples.  I will post details of the demonstration and pictures of the stamps that I will be using.

I am itching to craft with the new oriental range from Papermania, it looks fab and I like oriental cards. It is something different.

I still have not managed to get around to many blogs, but with some free time today I should be able today.

5 comments:

tilly said...

Pleased you enjoyed your day out and meeting Claire, she is a lovely lady
Tilly x

Rosietoes said...

I'm glad you had a good day Sarpreet. Congratulations on your recent marriage. It's good to have you back blogging again and I look forward to seeing your new creations.

Edna x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sarpreet!
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my cards they are really appreciated :)
My boyfriend is the artist of the new Woodland Folk range and i'm loving the fact that i finally get to craft with his gorgeous characters :)
Glad to hear you had a great time at the glitterpot and look forward to seeing your demo samples
hugs amanda xx

coops said...

hiya sarpreet.thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your very kind comments :D
am really looking forward to your sneak peeks :D

xx coops xx

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Sarpreet, I am glad to see you back, hope all is well with you, have missed you and your blog is looking wonderful as ever, take care speak soon and looking forward to hearing more about your time, lol xx