Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Creative Expression Demonstrations

The two last weekends, I have had fun demonstrating the Creative Expression stamps and making my samples. For details of the stamps, click here.

Thank you for everyone who did turn up to both the demonstrations, I had fun and do not be afraid to ask questions. I do not mind answering them at all. My pink Cuttlebug had its first travel, because of the second shop you never know which shop has the Cuttlebug in. 

If you do want any of the limited edition Cuttlebug, Kims Craft only stock the green ones. Do ask, and they can order one in for you. I did, thats how I met the pink cuttlebug I just love. And I demonstrating a bit of my new toy. A great toy

1 comment:

tilly said...

pleased your demo's went well,love your bug
Tilly x