Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Milton with Poinsetta

Another card using this gorgeous stamp from Wild Rose Studio, and teamed it up with the Masculine papers. Can you see the embossed effect on the card, that is courtesy of my new Cuttlebug which I love!

At the bottom of this post you will see the stamp name, click on that to see the other cards I have posted. Do not forget about the blog hop over at Wild Rose Studio. There is prizes to be won, and if not - pop on just to see all the amazing inspiration.
Products used:
Wild Rose Studio - Milton With Poinsetta Stamp
Wild Rose Studio - For Men Paper
Coordinations Cardstock
Glitter Glue - blue and gold
Papermania Swirls Embossing Folder
Promarkers
Cuttlebug

18 comments:

Ger said...

Lovely card Sarpreet! I have a flourish folder like that, wonder what I did with it...

Ger x.

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Sarpreet Aaw! love the card it's beautiful and cute image, i couldn't live without my CB now! it would be the THING to take on a desert island!!!( for me anyway) lol!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet!, cute image and love the papers too,
hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

This is so sweet Sarpreet. Glad you're enjoying your new Cuttlebug.x

Christine said...

Hi Sarpreet awww this is sweet love the clean simple unclutterd look on this gorgeous card..image says it all.

smiles Christine xx

Lizzy said...

Hi Sarpreet! fab card hun, luv the cute image.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Debbie said...

Such a cute card!

Debbie x

Rosietoes said...

Cute card Sarpreet. Those embossing folders are very addictive!

Edna x

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.love the milton bear and great colours.the backing papers are fab :D

xx coops xx

scrappyjacky said...

Milton certainly is gorgeous...and love the card you've made.

Ruth said...

Beautiful card. A Cuttlebug...? I can't make a card without mine now!! Ruth x

Michelle said...

Hi Sarpreet

Such a gorgeous, sweet card. Love that cute bear!

Michelle :-)

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and the colours. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love the cute image and great papers. Enjoy your new cuttlebug :o) Lisa x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, I love the image and your embossed panel. I love your pink cuttlebug on your recent post! Enjoy! x