Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 25 November 2010

Bow Making

Once upon a time, a long long long while ago, someone very generously shared this over at the docrafts forum. I am really sorry, as I can not remember who it was. If it was you, please leave me a message, I will credit you accordingly and link to your blog.

Just been to a demonstration, and one of the topics was bow making. I referred the ladies to my blog, and told them it has been a while since I have posted it (July in fact). So for the ladies from my demonstration, I have reposted how to make this bow using the fork. It has been photographed step by step. Hope it helps.


I will post the card I made using this bow tutorial later this week.

5 comments:

Bianca said...

What a good idea using a fork for makíng a little bow! Can´t wait for see your card! I´m sorry for have not writen any comments in your beautifull blog for a so long time! I´m very busy making my christmascards and this year I´m also sucsessfull selling them. I also have start a new challengeblog and we had over 300 entrys in our very first challenge! I never expected this. I hope I will have more time for postings and write comments for my blogfriends. xx Bianca

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi sarpreet, A lovely idea using a fork, I am lucky I can make a bow and the very very tiny ones without using anything, It amazes me how crafters buy a bow machine when something that costs nothing and is in the kitchen can be used to make a bow. I hope this proves useful to all crafters. Margaret

coops said...

this is fab sarpreet.thanks for sharing :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
oh wow thank you for that, i will have a go 2moro, sue,x

Tkat said...

this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i was wondering what i could use other than an actual bow maker. thanks for the tutorial! :)