Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Creative Expression Demonstration Card

Here is one of my cards I made on the day of the demonstration at Kims Craft. I used here the Christmas Sleigh Ride Stamp set, the swirl stamp and the sentiment. Oh yes, and the cuttlebug has made a reappearance with the use of those nestabilities. I manually cut out the aperture because I do not currently have a rectangle nestability. Next on the list of things to purchase and hide, and pretend they have always been there!
Products used:
Creative Expressions Christmas Sleigh Ride Stamp
Papermania Organza Christmas Ribbon
Adhesive Gems
Versamark Ink Pad
Holographic Embossing Powder
Cuttlebug
Nestabilities
Various shades of card

10 comments:

melsanford said...

Lovely card - fab layout. Very effective. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Doreen said...

Ooh I really like this Sarpreet.xxx

Little K Smith said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, gorgeous rich colours and a fab layout too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

pickle said...

Hi Sarpreet thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. To answer your questions I use a roll of florist dello wrap for wrapping my candles. I just roll them up and secure the excess underneath by pleating and securing with tape. Then scrunch up the top and secure with an small elastic bacnd then add the ribbon to cover.
Hope that helps oh and this card is lovely xx
Kerry

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet,I love your papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, great colours for Christmas :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.very elegant and i love the rich colours :D

xx coops xx

gillyflower said...

hiya
love the card something a bit different for xmas
love it looks really classy
if you want any nesties cutting send me your addy privately and i'll post you some i have a couple of sets of rectangles and others don't mind cutting you some frames
gill

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the design of thsi card, Sarpreet! The overlapping nestie frames are gorgeous and I love the colours.

Yep, I think us crafters are extremely skilled at the 'buy, smuggle and absorb into existing stash' technique! Good luck with getting the new nesties! x

Janet said...

Hi Sarpreet......a lovely card.......very chic! I hope you had a fabulous wedding x