Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 20 April 2009

Second Card for Clare's No Patterned Paper Challenge


I loved the layout Olga used in the last issue of creativity, i decided to adopt it here using the CCSR Range. I stamped the doodle stamp in pink on the pink card, edged the edges in pink ink and powder. Stamped three of the images from CCSR Stamping Chic Party Stamp Set and cut them and matted and layered. Hand wrote the words enjoy, and added the button for a touch.


Products used:
CCSR Doodle and CCSR Stamping Chic Party Stamp Set
Papermania Buttons
White Embossing Powder
Embossing Pen
Pink and Brown Card
Pink Pigment Ink
Pink Embossing Powder
Adhesive Gem Stone Wheel 3mm
Waterbrush markers

3 comments:

Pauline said...

That was quick, lol, taking my advice :o) Not such a simple card though. It's lovely but you have used pattern paper :o)

Sarpreet said...

I havent not used patterned paper, I have created my own background using CCSR Doodle Stamp set.

Elaine Stark said...

Sweet and simple. Elaine