Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 27 April 2009

New Card For Clare's Sketch Challenge

I have created this card for Clare's Sketch Challenge over at docrafts. I have used the free stamp offered in last issue of Creativity to create my own background with Black Sparkling Embossing Powder. Added Doodlebug cardstock, Stamped the main image onto white card, added ribbon across the doodlebug cardstock and the stamped image. I edged the stamped image with black pen and drew a free hand border around the flower.

I usually sketch my card designs first, to ensure that i will be happy with the final card. however this time i bravely started with the idea in my head, no idea how the finished card would look like. I am quiet happy with this card. Enjoy.
.
Products used:
Free Stamp With Creativity Magazine
Black Sparkling Embossing Powder
Black Pigment Ink Pad
Doodlebug Cardstock
Black everyday ribbon - stripy black and plain black.
Dual tip whisper brush markers.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

A lovely card.You are very good at stamping backgrounds.I haven't got the mag yet..is the stamp free with it? Ruth

Olga Pope said...

Wow Sarpreet, this is stunning! Very elegant and eye-catching. A gorgeous card, well done you!
Olga x

Pauline said...

Hi, Sarpreet, hope you are well. This card is very striking. Well done.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Sarpreet,
Long time no speak!!
Just commented on this card over on Docrafts and noticed you now have a blog. Just had a quick peek through and you have some lovely cards on here. Will be popping back soon now I know you have this little blog.
Lyndsey xx