Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 18 April 2009

Card For Clare's No Patterned Paper Challenge


I am just loving stamping at the moment. And when i heard about Clare's challenge for this week using no patterend paper, I was jumping for Joy. I already have so many cards in my gallery using no patterned papers at docrafts. However i will enter this card for the challenge.
.
Its great getting back into crafting, I am in love with it.
.
For this card, i have used coordinations cardstock, Clare's Doodle Stamp Set, Watermark Ink Pad, Papermania Floral Stamp Set, Clear Embossing Powder, circle punch, clear glitter glue. adhesive gem stones.
.
I stamped the floral corner stamp from the papermania stamp set using a watermark ink pad and clear embossing powder. On the strip of pink card, i off stamped one of the doodle stamps. Added circle punches to the bottom, covered those in glitter. And the rest is as shown as above. I have also doodled around the edges.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Your cards are lovely. Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my card on docraft, it was lovely of you. I've just started up my own blog so you can have a look if you want to :o)
Pauline