Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 5 April 2009

I am back...

I am glad to be back home, did miss it really bad.

I actually went for a Holiday to India, my aim was to visit the taj mahal, golden temple, jaipur, delhi and ajmer. I wanted to visit as many tourist and historical sites as possible.

I did get to see a lot of Delhi, however i got sick instantly there and then with riots occurring due to up coming elections and then it was decided it wasnt safe to travel. However, i will go again to India later on in the year and aim to do all the above again. I am determined!

I looked at all the amazing projects on the docrafts gallery, it was over 150 pages. However, i have left feedback on the latest cards as possible, it would be virtually impossible to leave feedback on all projects since my absence. However i will say there are beautiful inspiring cards in the gallery, and i love them.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Sarpreet,
Glad to hear you're home safe & well - shame you were ill during your trip - sounds like it would have been great!!! I hope you get back there later in the year ok!!
Claire xx

Sue said...

Hi Sarpreet, nice to have your back, sorry your holiday didn't go quite to plan. Hope you have better luck next time. Your itinerary sounds wonderful, such fantastic places to visit. Thank you for leaving a lovely message on my Do-Craft gallery. Happy crafting. Sue.x

Ruth said...

Hi Sarpreet, glad to see you back! Hope you had a great holiday inspite of all the setbacks,Ruth x

-Agnes- said...

Hi, Sarpreet! I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Just click through my name to see it :-)