Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 9 April 2009

My First Blogging Award

Thank you Agnes for this award and saying such lovely things about my blog. It does encourage me. I am truly touched and honoured that people find my blog interesting.

I only come across Agnes blog today as she nominated me for this award. I like what i see already, please see her blog here:
http://statemint.blogspot.com/

I am still learning how to blog, would love to learn how to put a link on where by you click on the name and it takes you to a blog or a site!

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

This is the most difficult part, to write 7 things about myself, people may find interesting:
.
Weight Loss
Over 2 years ago, i lost over 4 and half stone in weight to achieve my target goal. I now happily wear size 10 to 12 clothes. I feel better for it and have gained in confidence.
.
Cook
I love to cook and I have lots of receipe books. I am constantly trying new receipes and taking the results to work. Just this week, I have made pineapple upside down and yesterday i made Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies. I will be making Carrot Cake tomorrow and Monday I will be making Cherry Cake. You may have noticed it from this list, it is mostly cakes and desserts i love to make!!!!!!!! Yes i do have a sweet tooth! Bad girl, and how did i loose that weight??!?!
.
WWE
I love the wrestling business, some may find it childish. But you have to respect the atheletes who provide us with the entertainment. It aint easy. I have loved and watched this since i was 8 and now i am in my late 20's and love it more than ever.
.
Stampaholic
Although many know i love my art, drawing and sketching. I then began to love crafting and card making. Recently though i have been loving stamps, my stash is growing and so is my paper stash. I really need to stop. Although i am now determined to use my supplies up, it is becoming harder as it is growing twice as fast! i am trying, honest!
.
fallen asleep yet? sorry, will try to cut the rest short.
.
Historical Places
I love historical and tourist sites, it really interests me and fascinates me. I could sit there all being memorized in it all. I really find the sites and views peaceful, an inner peace and relaxing.
Boring i know, but hey ho, i love it.
.
Sweet Tooth
Love chocolate, Cadburys plain dairy milk chocolate is my absolutely favourite. love kit kat, snickers, twix. love sweet dishes. All the stuff that is bad for you... man, would we crave salads if we know they were bad for us? :)
.
Love to Learn
I am new at blogging and yet still learning. If anyone has any tips in posting please do share, i am all ears! I love to learn new things and am interested in them.
.
I will nominate others, but need a little more time to think about those. Will post shortly with my nominations.

4 comments:

Olga Pope said...

Thank you so much hon. This is my first blogging award!
I will post later this weekend.
Olga x

Ruth said...

Very interesting! Congratulations on the weight loss!! Ruth x

Elaine Stark said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate it. I have received this award before but it is always lovely to get it again. Elaine

Sue said...

Hi Sarpreet, I'm sorry I have taken so long to put up this award. I really appreciate you thinking of me. Sue.x