Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 13 April 2009

New Card


I have created this new card, not really new. Created this about two and half weeks ago just before my holiday using the papermania duo stamp. Bargain stamps for only £1.99. I have got a few of those. I also used everyday ribbon, coordinations cardstock, and pearlescent glitter glue. Where the ribbon currently is, will replace it with a greeting, or a smaller stamp i think.

Have left it blank for a greeting to be added for when the occasion comes.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the clean lines of this card, Ruth

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet!!! Thanks for the blog award - will sort it out soon!! Claire xx

Christine said...

Such a pretty card love it.

Christine xx