Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 22 April 2009

CCSR Sketch Challenge Card and Clare's No Patterned Paper Challenge


I have created another card using Clare's Sketch Challenge, instead of using a square i decided to use papermania flowers with a brad.

I have kept on changing this card since i started making it in bits and bobs on Sunday (bad Crafting hair day). I have now come to the point where i am happy with it.

I stamped the cupcake and present stamp on the background and embossed it. Coloured the image using waterbrush markers.

Products used:
CCSR Stamping Chic - Party
Pink Cardstock
Pink Pigment ink - two different shades
Watermark Ink Pad
Clear Embossing powder
Waterbrush Markers

6 comments:

Pauline said...

It's really pretty, and I like the shape of the card. Yes, I understand that you made your own background. Good for you!
Pauline

Clare said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarpreet. Thanks for joining in the fun over at the stampin' Chic Blog. Love, Clare x

-Agnes- said...

That's a lovely, harmonic card! The two backgrounds go very well together.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card x

Kath Stewart said...

oh loving this one....a vision in pink.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Stampin Chic
Hugs Kath xxxx

Tab said...

Oh what a totally divine card, love your choice of colours!
Hugs Tab xxx