Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Me To You Saturdays Week 26

Just discovered today that my local craft shop, Kims Craft is closing its branch in Hinckley at the end of May. It came with shock, they are doing well but some dispute with the landlord and the lease. Which is an awful shame, I thoroughly enjoyed demonstrating for the shop.

Welcome to week 26 of my Me To You Saturdays. I hope you enjoy this, it is a very short post and another candle from me. I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the quality of the pic, it was taken in a rush and I no longer have the candle to retake another pic.

Products used:
Me To You Sitting Bear Stamp
Promarkers:
Bear - Cool Grey 2 and Cool Grey 1
Nose - Pastel Blue

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Oh thats a pity the shop closing hopfully they will continue to trade locally your candle is brilliant:) Sandra H

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely candle, so cute. It's a shame about your local shop, it will be missed. Elaine

Lesley said...

what a great idea best wishes lesley x

coops said...

gorgeous candle sarpreet.the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Lovely candle - such a sweet image! I love those tatty teddies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx