Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 12 February 2012

No Forever Friends Sunday or Me To You Saturday This Week

Hi there, this week there will be no Me To You Saturday or Forever Friends Sunday, I have been really busy with Ebay and keeping up with orders, I have not had much time for anything else. When I have been finished with orders, i have no energy for anything else. One morning, I completely forgot to have breakfast and only realised later when I felt so light headed and sick.

There will be a Penny Black Monday tomorrow, stay tuned, and business will be returned to normal next week.

2 comments:

Ger said...

Hi Sarpreet, good to hear you're being kept busy with lots of orders! Mind yourself! Ger x.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Sarpreet, it's not Lyndsey's shop it's at Bar Beacon on a farm. If you want instructions on how to get there click on the link on my blog either in my post or the link in my side bar. It's well worth a visit.
Diane xx