Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 13 February 2012

Penny Black Monday Week 25

Hi guys, welcome to Week 25 of Penny Black Mondays. A quarter of a century, wow. If you are like me and have unused stamps that you wish to use and get your moneys worth. Feel free to join me, and leave me a message. I will link back to your blog.

This weeks card, although looks simple took a lot of effort. Each heart has been 3d with use of Creative Expressions Pearlescent PVA Glue, then 3D Glossy Accents on top to make them pop! I really enjoyed this card, and inspiration came from the Design Team, in particular Jill. I hope she likes this card to.

I have been a really bad blogger, I planned to get to all of your lovely blogs last week, but orders took up my time. After finishing a days work at the office, then doing a days work at home, and then orders I was so tired to make a card for me or blog. But hopefully things are back to normal this week.

I would like to enter this card into:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Love & Kisses
All Sorts Challenge - Free & Easy Challenge
By The Cute and Girly Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Paper Take Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes with the optional extra to add a heart or a love theme
Truly Scrumptious - Love & hearts
Products used:
Penny Black Raindrops and Kisses Stamp
Penny Black All You Need Stamp
Red Cardstock
White Embossing Powder
Perfect Medium Ink Pad

15 comments:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card :o)
I know just what you mean, there aren't enough hours in the day to fit everything in!
Jackie xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is lovely Sarpreet. A beautiful sentiment and those heart look gorgeous. Really stands out with the red and white over the top.
I will definitely let you know when I next visit the shop. It would be lovely to meet you.
Diane xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the stamp you have used.xxx

Sandra H said...

This is stunning:) Sandra H

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

What a beautiful card! Very creative! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

coops said...

stunning card sarpreet.really gorgeous stamp and i love the elegant design ;D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Sarpreet, your card is Beautiful, I love the colour and design xxx
I know how it is trying to get round blogs..forgiven....lol we are decorating and having new bedroom fittings in so I have no time either. We will all catch up eventually xxxx Take Care

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, love the stamps you've used :o) I'm always behind on commenting lately, never seems to be enough time! Lisa x

Mynn xx said...

This is amazing! LOVE the simplicity of it--the white on red is stunning! :)

Allison said...

lovely card Sarpreet
Allisonx

Bettina L. said...

This is just so cute. Love the whites on the reds and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing at By The Cute and Girly and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautifullove and kisses card...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Tab said...

Fabulous card, Sarpeet!
Hugs Tab xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

jenny said...

Beautiful elegant card Sarpreet, very striking in the red/white :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny xx