Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day Love Bird Auction

To celebrate St Valentines and this day of love, Erica has especially made the cutest sock owl large keyring/bag charm to be auctioned off over the next 24 hours. Made with 100% love, this sock owl has been handmade by Erica Martyn with gorgeous red socks with pink and white hearts. Click here for more information. See the cute picture below.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love it.xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow sarpreet this is amazing sooooocool!!:) Sandra H

pinky said...

Its so cute Sarpreet!! Look at those little wings!! Hugs
Pinky

Little K Smith said...

Hi Sarpreet
Hope your're ok hun, this little owl is just so adorable! I love it! :)
Kelly.x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet little owl! This is lovely Sarpreet.
Diane xx

Bit short notice but just to let you know I'm going to the Craft Barn tomorrow. I know the owner so will be there most of the day xx

Janet said...

Wow this is beautiful Sarpreet xx

June Nelson said...

I think this is brilliant Sarpreet I would love this to hang in my car and cheer me up on long drives to work, great darlin xxxx