Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Forever Friends Week 45

Hi there, I finished this card much earlier in the day. However, I have been consumed with household chores, and relaxing. I am typing this post whilst watching Dancing On Ice. Not sure who is my favourite at the moment, they so many doing well and improving.

This is week 45, another 7 weeks and I will have been making Forever Friends card for over a year on a Sunday! Wow!

Todays card is Inspired by the lovely Jill, and using Distress Inks and Forever Friend Teddy Bear to make this card. I hope you like.
Products used:
Forever Friends Easter Treats Stamp
Penny Black Letter Background Stamp
Wild Honey Distress Ink
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Promarkers - Oatmeal, Ginger, Baby Pink, Cool Grey 1
Papermania Capsule Verde Mini Bows

5 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sarpreet.xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.fab ff bear and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Denise Marzec said...

Total cuteness!

Sandra H said...

So cute!:) Sandra H

melsanford said...

Lovely card! I could just manage one of those buns now :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx