Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Born To Shop Demo Card

Here is a card I made for the Born To Shop Demonstration. I used an A4 card, cut it in half, and scored it the other way, so I do not have a card that does the splits.


Products used:
Born To Shop Housework Stamp
Trimcraft Piece of Cake Paper
Born to Shop Bubbles Cardstock stickers
Papermania Flowers

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I love this new range....will definately be getting some....a lovely card.

Little K Smith said...

Hi Sarpreet
Fab card, love the sentiment! Pretty flower and love the paper too.
Kelly.x

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card and definately a fab card and greast sentiment I think any woman would appreciate this card Margaret

Debbie said...

Great card, Sarpreet, love how you've used the cupcake paper!

Jessie said...

Love the sentiment! Beautiful card Sarpreet!

Bianca said...

Oh, this is so pritty! Who does not love some chocolate??? :-) xx Bianca

CraftyC said...

Fab card Sarpreet, love the sentiment!
Clairexx

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours, and I feel just the same about chocolate :o)
Jackie xx

Jennifer said...

I love this..it's brilliant! xx Jenny xx

coops said...

fantastic card sarpreet.the images are brilliant.

xx coops xx

Smita said...

This is very very cute...

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, love the cute iamge and fab sentiment
hugs Mandy xx