Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 27 August 2010

The Best Plans...

I had a plan to complete a challenge card for Penny Black saturday challenge and combine it with the Penny Black Challenge at Allsorts using one of the new Penny Black 2010 christmas stamp sets.  However despite all my efforts I did not complete the card nor the requirement of gliiter for the All sort challenge.

I have come to my sister in laws, and will be back home tomorrow, I will complete the card and post it on the blog my late Saturday / Sunday.

At the moment, I am shattered and in need of sleep.

I am in a panic state, I am demoing the new Christmas range from docrafts, how do you prepare for a demo in three days when it normally takes a good 2 to three weeks at least. And some days for the inspiration to start falling at my lap.  I have the last promotion stuff to fall on.

Docrafts had  promised Kims Craft a full supply of the september 2010 promotion range today, but only the stickers and bits and bobs arrived. None of the items that I expected to arrive, did arrive. Therefore whilst here this weekend, I will visit a few local docraft stockists to see if they have anything in addition to give me a head start. Before docrafts would have their items out in the shop as soon as possible - but these days it is very hard to get any sort of sneak peak at the promo or get the item.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hi Sarpreet
you sound worn out and stressed! Hope all goes well with your demo, I'm sure you will make the best of the items you have received - your work is always gorgeous :o)
Many thanks for your comment on my card for Beau on my docrafts page xx