Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 21 August 2010

Cherry On Top Award

I have received a couple of awards for my blog over the last few days and will post the other soon, I promise. This is the first one I received from Jenny and Mel to say that I have a beautiful blog with that a little bit extra. and inspiring them. Thank you guys for giving me this, I really appreciate it and I will put it with pride on my blog.
The rules of accepting this award are:

1.Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. List three things about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 other people for the award.

Three things about me:
I am getting married this year in India

I am a stamp addict, I simply spend too much and can not stop buying!

I have demonstrated for my local craft shop, and have been booked for further demonstrations. I will be contacting other stores soon to see if they would allow me to do the same.

A picture I love, I have far too many and a lot are private and personal. However, I will share one of my favourites from a trip to Warwick Castle. We went up all the way to the top of the towers - and the views from their are lovely. Here is one of the many views.

Now to nominate 5 others since i have received the award twice I will nominate 10 people
2. Kath
3. Lyndsey Marie - she needs a lot of good luck to come her way
10. Kim

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarpreet
Have something for you on my blog,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Martine said...

thankyou so much for giving me this award hunni, i really appreciate it, i will pick it up and pop it on my blog later if thats ok :)

xx
Martine

Bianca said...

Lucky you! xx Bianca

Sally said...

Love your picture of Warwick Castle. Well done you....two awards thats good going.
Hugs Sally xxx

Lesley said...

what superb photo - glad you enjoyed your trip to the top - I have never been to Warwick Castle I really must try and go best wishes Lesley x