Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Wild Rose Studio Football Lad Stamp Spotlight

I have created a few cards using this gorgeous Football Lad stamp from Wild Rose Studio. In comparison to Docrafts / Trimcrafts yes Wild Rose Studio stamps are more expensive on an individual basis. However, you are getting high quality designs made from high quality, designed to last. And they are definitely worth their money. Wild Rose Studio also have set of stamps. There are also other brands such as Hero Arts and Penny Black, which are more expensive, but again their designs are stunning and have endless possibilities.

Wild Rose Studio has an official site with projects to inspire you with their range of stamps. Here is a card I made using this stamp. For a while, I am going to show you cards I have made using this stamp and then the next stamp I will spotlight is Mia in Kimono which has been very popular and constantly selling out in the shops. And i love it! I have so many ideas.

Also, I will link up to the stamps and papers to the site where I often purchase my Wild Rose Studio goodies from. There are also available at Kims Craft. If you want to see other projects I have made, do not forget to click on the labels at the end of the post, this will show you all the projects made using that particular product.
Products used:
Alphabet Stickers - coloured in with permanent markers
Black Cardstock
Promarkers to colour

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card :) Sandra H

Rosietoes said...

Super boy's card Sarpreet. Lovely papers too.

Edna x

gina g said...

Gorgeous boy card Sarpreet. luv gina xx

Dulcie said...

Hi Sarpreet! Glad you like using the stamps etc, thanks for the kind words about them! Thanks also for your comment on our blog, of course I'd be happy to see your cards. This card is lovely too. Hope you are well. Dulcie x

Mau xx said...

Great Card Sarpreet, Love the papers and the image is super xx

coops said...

stunning card sarpreet.your colours and papers are fab and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
debby

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Fab image - love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx