Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 15 August 2011

Penny Black Monday Week 3

Welcome to Penny Black Mondays Week 3. If you wish to join me, just to use up more of your stash or ink up a stamp that has not been inked yet. I would love for anyone to join me. Leave a comment and I will add a link back to your work whether it be on your blog or your gallery. I only ask, is that you link me. Lets get everyone making their Penny Black cards.

Please check out my facebook page here. I would love it if you were able to visit my page and like it.

Also, it has more stitching on it which I hope you like and have also used Kraft cardstock to layer the paper.

I am entering this card into the Penny Black At Allsorts Challenge which for this month is free and easy.
Products used:
Penny Black About Town
Basic Grey Hopscotch Paper

For anyone that is interested this card is available to purchase from my Etsy shop here

Other Penny Black Monday Crafters, and their gorgeous work:

21 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty card Sarpreet.

Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fab image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Sarpreet,

Brilliant card, love the image and great colours.
Margaret

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet, love the colours and love this cute image. Thanks for pointing out my incorrect link, your a doll. Obviously didn't use the link to enter, better make sure I do in future! Have a great day. Carolxx

Jessie said...

Another sweet card!

Mervi said...

Beautiful pink and brown colour combo.
So sweet card!
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck;-))m

Whisper said...

Super sweet card, Luv Sam x

Ger said...

Really gorgeous colours and cute image Sarpreet.

I'm joining you today! Ger x.

Debbie said...

Sweet image and lovely colour scheme!

Debbie x

Allison said...

so cute and love the colours
AllisonX

Mina said...

gorgeous, girly pink card Sarpreet, I love that cute image and her car
Mina xxx

Sandra H said...

Another great card:) Sandra H

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.love your colours and design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

sweet card

Louise said...

Very pretty card love the pink and the flowers,thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black @ Allsorts.
Louise xx

Dulcie said...

Hi Sarpreet, thank you for your nice comment on our blog. Glad you like the stamps and by the way this card is beautiful too! Dulcie xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sarpreet this is adorable card is precious in pinks!

June Nelson said...

She is just so cute Sarpreet and I love your colour combo darl, great little card xxxxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Ahhh this is such a sweet image. Love your colour combo and layout.
Diane :-) xx

Unknown said...

This is sooo sweet x Leigh x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Penny Black @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x