Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 7 August 2011

Forever Friends Sunday Week 20

2 days to go until my plaster is off... Well they will do more tests, then decide.

Welcome to another week of Forever Friends Sunday, Week 20. Have I really been doing this for 20 weeks. This is an A6 card blank, inspired by Clare Curd. Next week I hope to get back to my original designs and crating the designs I have come up with whilst being in bed.

This is using a sticker, Scribbly flower stamp, distress inks and one of the Forever Friends Paper Packs. Not sure which anymore, unless i dig around,but can not do that at the moment.

I do not mind anyone joining me on my Forever Friends Sunday or any of the product days, please leave a comment here so I can come and look at your work to. And I can leave a link in the original post, so people can come and look at your work too. However it is just for fun at the moment. I will start prices soon
Products used:
Forever Friends Stickers
Sweet Nothings Stamp
Scribbly Flower Stamp
Distress Inks
Forever Friends Paper Pack
White Pigment Ink
White Embossing Powder
CCSR Sentiments Stamp
Fineline Pen for doodling

Here are further links to those who have joined me on my Forever Friends Sunday:

8 comments:

melsanford said...

Lovely card.... I've got plans to make a FF card myself today.... If I get a chance to post it on my blog I'll pop back and leave you a link :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Sarpreet love the colours.
Diane :-) xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sarpreet, gorgeous colours :o) Lisa x

Ger said...

Hi Sarpreet, lovely birthday card, such a sweet image!

I'm joining you with this FF Sunday.

Ger x.

pinky said...

Its very sweet, love the colours against the pale background. I have had a go myself which you can see here
Pinky

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sarpreet.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarpreet.fab ff bear and design and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful :) Sandra H