Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 8 August 2011

Penny Black Mondays Week 2

1 day off before the plaster comes off....
 
Hello and welcome to Penny Black Mondays Week 2. If you would like to join me, please do and leave a comment on my blog. So i can add a link to this post and visit your work to.
  
I was looking through my posts, and realised I have not written a post for today. How could I miss out on Week 2! That would be silly of me as I do have lots to show you.
     
Today is another (sorry) Bookmark Corner, I have made it to coordinate with the card that I showed a while ago here. Also I bought this paper pack from My Minds eye, my first paper pack from the company and I love it. I have used lots of it, so you may be seeing this on my cards for a while.
           
I am also entering this into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge the theme is anything goes.
Products used:
Penny Black La Soiree Stamp
My Minds Eye Stella Rose Gertie Papers
Nestabilities
X Cut Mini Circle Punch
Gems
Ice Stickles

For anyone that is interested, the coordinating card and bookmark are both available to purchase from my shop here

Other Penny Black Mondays creators:

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this Sarpreet.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful bookmark.
luv
Debby

Jennifer said...

Fabulous creation...gorgeous colours! xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarpreet, great blog, sorry am having trouble posting on blogs at the mo hopefully this will work
http://www.craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/

Shree xx

Ger said...

These little bookmark corners are so sweet and your colouring is a lovely match for those MME papers.

I've joined you today again with Penny Black Monday! I'm on a roll LOL. Ger x.

coops said...

fabulous bookmark sarpreet.the image is fab amnd gorgeous paper :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Fab bookmark..... Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card for a fabulous challenge:) Sandra H

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful bookmark sarpreet...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx