Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Monday 26 April 2010

Docrafts...

We have all seen the changes to the docrafts site, some good or some bad. Following my post, they have made the gallery images larger. However, i still find that they need to make further changes. Like remove the no rating button in the gallery, let the site stop you from leaving no rating button like before. How ridiculous slow it is to leave feedback for anyone.  How you have lost all your private messages without warning from docrafts? Someone replied saying that moderators posted on the forum, no good posting on the forum they should be sending a mass email like they do for everything else.

If you want to post your comments, please do so on the forum and not in blogland. My post is here

No comments: