Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 16 April 2010

Another Demo Card

This card I did for my demonstration at Kims Craft. I have used brown ribbon, with latte cardstock across the bottom of the card blank. The bow was the white one from the Capsule Collection, which i coloured in with brush markers to coordinate with the card. The balloons were from Clare Curds Signature Range.

Hope you like, this week no D&D card as I preparing for two demonstrations. I am hoping to speak to Kim today and then I maybe able to show the stamp sets I will be demonstrated on 1st May 2010.

Meanwhile I am off for an eye appointment later on today as I am going to book myself into eye laser surgery.
Products used:
Creative Expressions Animal Safari Stamp Set
Clare Curds Stampin Chic Stamp Set (Balloons)
Papermania Mosaics
Anitas Everyday Brown Ribbon
Ancient Page - Chocolate
Capsule Mono Bows
Whisper Brush Markers
Latte, White, Cream Cardstock
Silicon Glue

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Fab card, love the minimal look :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky said...

Hi Sarpreet!,
Gorgeous card, fab image!!
Good luck with your eye appointment!!
Love Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card sarpreet, fab image and love the brown tones, great layout too.hope all goes well with your eye appointment.luv coops.xx

Rosietoes said...

I like the CAS lines of this card Sarpreet. I have that little guy and totally forgot about him. Thanks for the inspiration!
Edna x

Allison said...

fab card Sapreet, good luck with the laser eye treatment
AllisonX

Smita said...

Very cute! I like the way you have done the balloons.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sarpreet,
hugs Dianne xx

Janet said...

Fabulous card Sarpreet.....lovely tones of brown! Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave such lovely comments......it is very appreciated! x

friday feeling said...

Great card - I love how instead of the net you swapped the balloons. Good luck with the eye surgery - I'd be far too much of a chicken for that!

Jennifer said...

Hi Sarpreet. Lovely card as always! Good luck with the eye treatment xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

Cool card!

Michelle said...

Wonderful boys card! love your colour combo and your colouring looks fab. Good luck with you eye appointment.

gina g said...

Fantastic card hunny i don't like the new site either! mind you i couldn't get on the old one for a while. luv gina xx