Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Another Demonstration Card

In my Demonstration I wanted to show people that you can adapt any stamp set. This time I used the gorilla from the stamp set and made a christmas card. This card I have entered into Clare's Photo Inspirational Challenge at docrafts.

I would also like to apologise for showing a Christmas Card this time of the year, so sorry. However, the more I get done this time of the year the less I will have to do later. Also I am getting married in October and I dont think this newly wed will have a lot of time to make cards.
Products used:
Creative Expressions Animal Safari Stamp Set
Papermania Deck The Halls Stamp Set
Red Coordinations Cardstock
White Cardstock

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is cute/funny. Congrats on your forth coming wedding. Elaine

-Agnes- said...

That's a funny one - we should make more of those, I do think there is a demand. Did you know there is a challenge blog dedicated to making Xmas cards through the year, it's got "365" in the name,because ideally you make one a day and you are sorted by the time everyone else gets stressed out. Brilliant solution if you can do it...

Tab said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours and image that you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

friday feeling said...

I love this card as it really demonstrates how you can make the most of all sorts of stamps, not just specifically Christmas ones. I love the colour scheme you've chosen too - really eye-catching!