Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Thursday 25 June 2009

Thank you Clare


I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Clare for hosting so many wonderful Sketch challenges. I find her layouts so inspirational and i will be lost without them. however i will look forward to those layouts in the docraft magazine! Thank you Clare for taking your own time to be so generous with your knowledge and talent.

I have created this card using the Love Jessie Edwards Clear Boutique Stamp Set, Roy G Bliv Red Card, Gold Mirror Card, Gold border line stickers, Gold embossing powder, color box pigment cats eyes - classic. I hope you like the card.
I used one of the small swirly stamp, i inked and embossed in gold onto the red card and added it to the side of the card.

I was so eager to share this card, that i couldnt wait til tomorrow to take a better picture.

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely card. Elaine

gina g said...

Lovely card the red and gold work so well together. luv ginaxx