Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Clare's Sketch Challenge 2nd Card


I have created this card using Clare's Sketch Challenge. She was on QVC yesterday and she was fab. Those kits were fab value for money! But as an early bird who bought lot of the stuff when they first come out, i didnt buy the kits. As i have a few of the individual elements. Hopefully Clare will be able to demonstrate her own range next time. and the weather is gorgeous atm, I am melting as i am speaking.
.
Oh yes, back to this card. I matted and layered the paper onto Green super assortment card stock, used the off cut to create a ribbon effect. Added Adhesive pearl gems. Edged the papers and card with whispers brush markers. Doodle around the green borders a little, to reflect the poked holes on the green centre card.
.
Materials used:
x cut pokey tool
Papermania Spring burst papers
Green Super Assortment card stock
Adhesive gem stones
Clare's Stampin Chic party stamp set
Whisper brush markers

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Sarpreet!! Claire xx