Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 14 June 2009

Challenge Card

Clare has a sketch challenge on her blog. There is a docraft challenge also using your favourite things. I have created this card, not sure whether to enter it or not. I am not sure what i think of this card, but thought i would share it with you all.

My favourite things are pink and glitter. Which i have incorporated onto this card following Clare's Sketch Challenge.

I have used Pink Coordinations Cardstock, Glitz it Glue, Gem Stones, Everyday Satin Ribbon, Papermania Flowers, Brad,Forever Friends Deluxe Celebration Stamp Set (on sale at Artymiss).

2 comments:

-Agnes- said...

Go ahead, why not! I know Clare likes Forever Friends! It's a nice clean card as it. If you feel unsure, you could probably add a sentiment in the white box. Just an idea.

Sarpreet said...

thanks agnes, according to the sketch layout the sentiment was supposed to be where i put the adhesive stones, but i do like the idea, and i think i can still add a sentiment on top of the three adhesive stones, and that wont alter the sketch layout. I will give it a go