Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 21 June 2009

New Gorgeous Forever Friends Stamps

I discovered new Forever Friend Stamps on receipt of an email from Glitterpot.uk

They are brand new and exclusive to Glitterpot only. Check out this link:
http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategory=818&curPage=1&sortField=a%2Esortorder

And they have five new normal ones on page 1, and five new christmas ones on the second page.

The new ones have Glitterpot exclusive in the description field.

They are so gorgeous, that i have ordered mine and i am waiting on delivery. They are usually good with their delivery. I am like a little excited girl waiting for my goods to arrive! cant wait for them to arrive, to open them, and touch them! lol.

No comments: