Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 6 June 2009

Fluffs Blog Candy

http://fluffscreations.blogspot.com/

I was doing more blog hopping and found georgous blog candy up for grabs. So i went and had a look at the blog. Not only she has georgous blog, but she has georgous cards on display as well. Keep up the work. I love it, it is so inspiring.

There is georgous blog candy up for grabs here at yet another blog. See the link above. The candy includes:
1 set of Miss Anya Stamps
1 set of the Rain, Snow & Shine Miss Anya Stamps
I set of Stamping Chic - Party Stamps
1 set of Papermania Doodles stamps
1 6x6 Basic Grey - Sugared Pad
2x Forever Friends die cut decoupage
1 Daisy & Dandelion die cut decoupage

For more details, visit the blog:
http://fluffscreations.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments about my blog and cards!
Fingers crossed and good luck for the draw!
xx :0)