Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Sunday 1 March 2009

Clare Curds Signature Range Launch

Last night was the launch of Clare's Signature Range, it looked like great fun and Clare had amazing music and fun on her Stampin Chick Blog. I was unwell, and saw a bit of it from my bed and caught up on the posts today.

Yesterday I thought that if i go out for a walk i might get some fresh air and that may help relieve the pain. But after 2 minutes inside tesco, i was crying and just stood in the middle of the shop saying i want to go home like a 2 year old! Trouble was we were not near home and had other stuff to do. Feeling tonnes better today. But not looking forward going to work. :(

No comments: