Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Friday 6 March 2009

Stampin Chic's Colour Challenge


Edit: got up this morning to post on Clare's blog that i uploaded my card and discovered that the challenges changes every Friday, whoops! Never mind!

I must apologise to those all, i have been so busy i have been unable to leave feedback for my fellow crafters.

This card I have created for the Colour Challenge on Clare's Stampin Chic Blog. I love this challenge, limiting to you a three colours, but you are not restricted in your composition. Maybe next time I will try and combine both the colour and the sketch layout! This card virtually took me all week to make, in bits. I did a bit here there and a little bit there.

I spent four hours one night this week, with Clares Big one papers,trying to decide which paper to use for the background, i got so tired in the end but I still hadnt made a final decision on which paper to use for the background. I took pictures of all the ones i liked with the toppers i created and uploaded them onto my pc. As i was lying in bed, ideas were popping into my head and it came to use plain card and make my own background. I used the watermark ink pad for this and clear embossing powder.

For this card, I have used Clare's Doodle Stamp Set from the Signature Range, cordinations cardstock, brads, Adhesive gems, black card stock, small tall blank cards, blue pigment ink and black pigment ink, watermark ink pad. Clear embossing powder, brads.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Lovely card Sarpreet! I know what you mean about it taking ages to do some cards. Worth all the effort though! :)