Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Crafting Heaven

I think i have found this place, if it exists.LOL.

I am been looking at the docraft site, and there are 5 fab new projects from Jenny Pearce, they are so inspiring. Projects from Clare are also there from the week before. I will be recreating those, and maybe in different colours! Then there is a lot of cards i want to make that i have sketched down, then there is more inspiration on Clare Curds Stamping Chic Blog. I loved so many projects in the recent docrafts magazine - that i wanted to create. There is inspiration everywhere, I dont know where to go or where to start! I am seriously lost! I want to create a lot of cards and all of them now! And the list gets longer. Help?!?!

I am a bit silly though, the ideal Craft Heaven I suppose would be surrounded by lots and lots of crafting goodies and they were all FREE!

No comments: