Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Saturday 28 February 2009

2nd Card for Clare's Challenge


The above card has been inspired by the works of Tina and Olga. I have created a second card for this weeks Sketch Challenge. I have used Clare's Doodle Stamp Set, brown card, pink card, Chalk Cat eyes, Adhesive Gems, Glitter Glue, Everyday Ribbon, Circle punch to create the circles under neath the centre panel. I also used the georgous corner stamp set that i previously won in another challenge. I used Watermark ink pad and clear embossing powder.

Today it feels like a light bulb clicked in my head, and i have lots of ideas which i am sketching down. Still not feeling too good. But couldnt stay in bed any longer.

No comments: