Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Thank you

Last post of today, promise!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Clare Curd who inspires me everyday in so many ways with my crafting and who encouraged me to go start a blog. Thank you for the push! I needed it and I really appreciate it.

I am really addicted to it, already. I could continue going on forever but am afraid people might fall asleep at their pc's!

Also wanted to thank Ruth Hamiltion for her help and support. She really truly helped me with my creation here, she pointed me in the right direction. Otherwise, i think i might have been lost and confused for a very long time. But now that I have worked it out, its really simple!

Thank you Clare and Ruth.

Best get to bed and get some rest, as I think I am coming down with something, good nite all x

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks very much Sarpreet!! I look forward to following your blog. It looks great! Ruth x

Marcea said...

Hi hun - just wanted to say welcome to the land of blogging ... you are going to love it!!
Hope you are feeling better
-x-