Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I would love for you to either leave a comment or follow my blog and then I can come and see your work and leave comments for you too.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Welcome...

After a long while, i am pleased to announce that I finally have my own blog. I welcome everyone to this blog.

This blog will be about my world. You will see various topics on my card making with pictures of my cards. I will also include various snippets about my life.

I am very new to the whole world of blogging, so please be patient and i will certainly appreciate any help. If you have any help or suggesstions i would be ever so greatful. I have only used one my holiday snaps, i would love to have something arty up there.

Meanwhile, the dishes are calling me. I will return later to work out to add blinkies and how to become a blog follower for other amazing blogs i have seen.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Sarpreet you have made a wonderful start with your blog.Good Luck to you and I look forward to seeing and reading about your crafting.Lots of Love Janice XX

Janice said...

Hi Sarpreet you have made a wonderful start to your blog.Good Luck and I look forward to seeing and reading more about your crafting.Love Janice XX